- 1 Where is the first fence in rdr2?
- 2 Where is the fence in Emerald Ranch?
- 3 What is a fence in Red Dead Redemption 2?
- 4 Where is the fence in Valentine?
- 5 Which rdr2 fence pays most?
- 6 Where can I find a fence in Red Dead?
- 7 What mission do you unlock the fence?
- 8 How do you unlock the fence in Emerald Ranch?
- 9 Can you sell wagons in rdr2 online?
- 10 Can you keep a stolen wagon in rdr2?
- 11 Can I sell stolen horses rdr2 online?
- 12 How do you sell a wagon to a fence?
- 13 Where can I sell legendary pelts rdr2?
Where is the first fence in rdr2?
The first fence can be found near the Emerald Ranch and you’ll be introduced to him during the Pouring Fourth Oil mission in Chapter 2. He’s the only fence that will buy stolen wagons from you.
Where is the fence in Emerald Ranch?
The fence at this location is tucked away within the rear of building along the docks. Due south of Emerald Ranch lies Rhodes, a small town with a small trailer park to the north. There you will find a bright red trailer, and on the backside you’ll find a counter and a window where the local fence awaits your business.
What is a fence in Red Dead Redemption 2?
Red Dead Redemption 2 Fences are vendors that trade in illegal and stolen goods that the high street usually won’t cater for. Fences all kind of unusual and valuable items, such as new recipes, food, Talismans and the Lock Breaker.
Where is the fence in Valentine?
The closest one to the starting camp is in Valentine, and you can take it to Rhodes. When you arrive, the fence will be added to the map for you – it’s to the north if you’re struggling to find it. Once you find it, walk on up and inspect some wares.
Which rdr2 fence pays most?
The Saint Denis Fence can be found in the market in the east of the city. This is certainly the most successful Fence in the game, considering that he isn’t working out of some kind of makeshift, untoward building.
Where can I find a fence in Red Dead?
All Fence locations in Red Dead Redemption 2
- Fence: Rhodes, Scarlett Meadows, Lemoyne. Just to the north of the town of Rhodes is Fence.
- Fence: Saint Denis, Bayou NWA, Lemoyne.
- Fence: Van Horn Trading Post, Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover.
- Fence: Emerald Ranch, The Heartlands, New Hanover.
What mission do you unlock the fence?
How to Unlock Fences
- In order to unlock a Fence in Red Dead Redemption 2, you want to keep an eye out for the story missions of Hosea Matthews.
- After Hosea’s second mission has been completed, the Fence will always be open for Arthur to use.
- Next, there’s another Fence found tucked away in Saint Denis.
How do you unlock the fence in Emerald Ranch?
In Chapter 2, complete Hosea’s second mission, The Spines of America, to unlock the first Fence. This Fence can take in Stage Coaches and other Wagons for cash. This Fence is located at Emerald Ranch in The Heartland.
Can you sell wagons in rdr2 online?
Nope. You can sell pelts and parts to a butcher in any town and random stuff from killing npc’s to the fence or madam nazar, once you unlock collector.
Can you keep a stolen wagon in rdr2?
No I tried that you can take them back to your camp but they just de-spawn. You can sell stolen wagons to the fence at Emerald ranch around chapter 2-3 it’s a nice little money earner $10 bounty but he gives $40 per wagon.
Can I sell stolen horses rdr2 online?
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to sell stolen or wild horses in Red Dead Online at the time of this writing. So the convenience of the stables may be enough to make some players happy, even though they are currently unable to sell any stolen or wild horses in Red Dead Online.
How do you sell a wagon to a fence?
You will need to have completed The Spines of America Story mission to have access to the fence where wagons can be sold. Wagons can generally be found at oil rigs and farms. One fairly reliable place is the Cornwall facility east of Valentine where you would have stolen a wagon in the Pouring Forth Oil story mission.
Where can I sell legendary pelts rdr2?
Sell them at a general store in town, donate them to Mr. Pearson at camp, or most importantly, take your best pelts to the Trapper to craft new equipment. Once you’re at the Trapper, sell your skins to him, and they’ll appear in his inventory for crafting equipment.